Working in a Law Office: Practical Simulations, 1e
Looking for a textbook that puts your legal students in a simulated, "real-world" law firm and challenges them to use their initiative and common sense to produce timely, accurate documents?
You have found it!
Your students will:
- Gather and extract information from a variety of sources
- Locate and adapt precedents
- Prepare a wide variety of legal documents
- Select appropriate software to use
- Correct documents containing errors
- Transcribe documents from audio files
- Keep track of production time
- Prepare statements of account from time sheets
- Use their common sense and initiative.